The Mottley Law Firm's personal injury attorneys are not limited to cases involving traumatic brain injuries ("TBI"). The firm handles any case involving a serious personal injury caused by the negligence of another person.
Types of Serious Personal Injuries
- Broken bones
- Torn ligaments
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burn injuries
- Wrongful death
- Neck injuries
- Back injuries
- Scarring and disfigurement injuries
- Post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental injuries caused by traumatic experiences
- Injuries involving the loss of a limb or the use of a limb
- Other life-altering injuries
Types of Accidents That Result in Injuries
- Traffic accidents
- Traffic accidents involving commercial vehicles, such as tractor-trailer trucks
- Workplace injuries
- Accidents in retail stores or other commercial properties involving dangerous conditions on the premises, such as slippery substances on the floor, defects in stair design, tripping hazards, falling merchandise, improperly stacked merchandise, and workplace equipment being negligently operated by employees
- Dangerous conditions on residential or office premises
- Dog bites and attacks
An Advocate for Personal Injury Victims Across Virginia
Every case is unique. Our personal injury attorneys at The Mottley Law Firm are here to evaluate any case involving personal injury. In deciding whether the firm will agree to undertake professional responsibility for handling a case, a number of factors are considered including: (1) the seriousness of the injuries involved, (2) the legal responsibility of the potential defendants for the injuries (i.e., whether the potentially responsible defendants were "negligent"), and (3) whether a judgment against the potential defendants could be collected upon (i.e., do they have sufficient assets to pay a judgment or sufficient insurance coverage to pay a judgment or settlement).
The most important consideration for the injured person and his or her family is that an advocate is on their side who is effective at (a) communicating with the client about the legal process and the expectations for the matter and (b) communicating and advocating on their behalf with the insurance company that is handling the case for the defendant.
Virginia Law Office Service Areas:
Experienced Richmond Personal Injury Attorney
Kevin Mottley has a passion for effectively communicating with his clients about the process and what to expect, including educating his clients about the process. If you or a family member has been involved in an accident that resulted in serious injuries, and if another person's conduct caused the injuries, the Firm would be interested in discussing the matter with you and considering the matter. If you have been injured contact our Richmond personal injury attorney today by filling out our contact form or calling our office at 804.930.1022.